Dubai Fountain is one of the most popular attractions in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is known for its incredible fountain show, set to music, which is best viewed from the terrace of the Dubai Mall. Before visiting the Dubai Fountain, here are some important tips to keep in mind:
1. Destination Overview of Dubai:
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. It is a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is famous for its shopping, modern architecture, and vibrant nightlife.
2. What are the Fun things to do in Dubai?
Popular attractions and activities in Dubai include:
• Visiting the Dubai Fountain, a spectacular show set to music
• Shopping at the Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall
• Exploring the Dubai Miracle Garden, the world’s largest natural flower garden
• Visiting the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
• Enjoying a traditional dhow cruise along the Dubai Creek
• Taking a desert safari in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
• Enjoying the view from the top of the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Ain Dubai
3. Best Places To Stay in Dubai:
Luxury Places: Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, Raffles Dubai
Mid Range: Radisson Blu Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Address Downtown
Budget Friendly: Premier Inn Dubai International Airport, Citymax Hotel Al Barsha, Ibis World Trade Centre
4. How to Travel to Dubai?
The most convenient way to travel to Dubai is by air. Dubai International Airport is the main international airport serving the city. From the airport, you can take a taxi, bus, or rent a car to get to your destination.
5. Must Try Local Food and Drink in Dubai:
Local delicacies in Dubai include Shawarma, Kebab, Falafel, Hummus, Samosa, Machboos, and Kabsa. Traditional drinks include Coffee, Arabic Tea, and Qahwa. In the month of Ramadan, you must try the traditional dishes like Harees, Thareed, and Umm Ali.
6. Best Places to Eat in Dubai:
• Dubai Marina Yacht Club: Seafood and Grill
• Pierchic: Seafood
• La Petite Maison: French and Mediterranean
• Jumeirah Beach Hotel: International
• Burj Al Arab: International
7. Weather and Climate:
The best time to visit Dubai is from October to April, when the weather is pleasant and sunny. The hottest months are July and August, when temperatures can reach up to 45°C. It is best to avoid these months if possible.
8. Local Customs and Etiquette in Dubai:
When in Dubai, it is important to dress modestly and respect local customs. Public displays of affection are not allowed, and it is illegal to consume alcohol in public.
9. Popular Scams in Dubai:
Be aware of taxi drivers who try to overcharge tourists, as well as street vendors who may try to sell fake goods. Also, be aware of pickpockets in crowded areas.
10. Suggested Trip Duration:
It is recommended to plan for a minimum of 3 days in Dubai. This will give you enough time to explore the city and experience the best of what it has to offer.
11. Total Estimated Budget Per Person:
12. NearBy Cities:
Abu Dhabi (2.5 hours), Sharjah (1 hour), Al Ain (2 hours), Ajman (1 hour), Fujairah (2 hours).
13. Local Language and Communication in Dubai:
The official language of Dubai is Arabic. English is widely spoken and understood. There are English-speaking guides available at most tourist destinations.
14. Accepted Currency and Money:
The currency in Dubai is the UAE Dirham (AED). Credit cards and cash are widely accepted. Tipping is not required, but appreciated.
15. Health and Medical Information:
No vaccinations are required for entry into Dubai. However, it is recommended to take precautions against mosquito-borne illnesses. There are several medical facilities and emergency services available in the city.
16. Packing Tips for Dubai:
When packing for Dubai, be sure to bring light, breathable clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Also, be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes for exploring the city.
17. To sum up:
Dubai is a vibrant city in the United Arab Emirates, known for its spectacular fountain show, shopping, modern architecture, and vibrant nightlife. Before visiting, travelers should be aware of the local customs and etiquette, as well as any popular scams. The best time to visit is from October to April, when the weather is pleasant and sunny. The currency in Dubai is the UAE Dirham (AED), and credit cards and cash are widely accepted. When packing for Dubai, be sure to bring light, breathable clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen.